July 10, 2006

Added links...

Hello, my adoring fan club!
Nothing to really "report". I've added a lot more links. Angie has a blog site which you should check out. I've also added a link to my buddy's band Under The Gun, which is thru MySpace. They've got a couple of their songs on their Space. Then there's a bunch of funny site like Ill Will Press---check out the cartoon "Neurotically Your's"---and Angry Alien---check out the "30 Second Bunny Theater"---Ebaum's World, and Totally Tom. I've also added a link to a real-live Treasure Hunting site--Geo Cache. They have GPS coordinates for caches hidden all around the globe. I've even found a couple here on my camp in Iraq! It's fun and you should try it if you have a GPS and time to blow.
Well, it's about that time. I've gotta get going and do the voodoo that I do! :^) Love you guys. TOODLES!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Angelica said...

Gosh Crystal...I miss you SOOOOOOO much!!!!! Believe me.....when you and I get back to the states we are going to have a lot of catchin up to do!!!! You keep safe, and remember that I love ya!

7/10/2006 1:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home