June 8, 2006

La La Land... :^)

<---This is just some dragon creature thing that I think is really cute!
Greetings to all of my beautiful, adoring fans!!!!
I feel like I might truly be on Cloud 9! Matthew came to my camp for a visit yesterday. It was only for about an hour, but it was a really nice visit. I LOVE YOU, MATTHEW---my little shnookums!!!!! *smooch* Yeah...it was just such a nice surprise. I wasn't expecting to be able to see him again for a long while, then he called me up right after I'd finished eating lunch and told me he was going to be coming over! WOW!!! Of course, I was scheduled to be on guard duty during the time of his visit, but luckily, my buddy SGT Stevens covered for me for a couple of hours. He's such a nice guy. He's going to be getting married in 3 weeks to his fiancee, Bailey. I'm happy for him; and I'm so grateful that he was so willing to cover for me. Yay!
I'm still eager for some Ren Fest, tho. I can't seem to get it out of my head. I keep thinking about it every time I think about going home. I miss that place...almost as much as I miss everyone else. It was just a really fun event that I would look forward to all year long. Like Christmas...but different. I cannot wait to go home! And Matthew and I keep talking about fishing and all that jazz. We are both anxious to have our weekends back. That's probably going to be the first thing we do when we get back to the states...go fishing. YAY!!!!!!
"Taters? YUCK! Give us a fish....raw and WiGgLy!!! Hee heee heee..." Gotta love Gollum.
Well, peeps...I should run. Gotta save the world one crazy note at a time, eh? Take care of yourselves. I miss you. Thanks for all of your support. Take it easy and feel free to keep writing to me! Love ya!!!! Toodles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Hon,
Glad you saw your honey bunch. At least you get to see him once in awhile. We all like fishing with you cuz you are crazy.....Love it!
Was so nice hearing your voice the other day. I've really been buzy the last couple of weeks. Your folks are REALLY BUZY. Uncle D and Ruth are helping them out. Grandpa Jim is going to have a cataract removed Tues. So he'll be home for a day or so. Got my garden in and have brocolli already. I don't know if I could stand it so hot. Really miss you guys. All I can say it's getting closer for you all to come home. Will you be able to come back together? Or will you get home b/4 him like you left????????? Loves you both and we always pray for you guys fighting for our Country::::HOPE YOU DO GOOD ON YOUR TEST next month. I know you will. Better go!!!I don't think I'm surpose to write letters????
Love and God Bless GRANNY

6/13/2006 9:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home