April 17, 2006

April visit with Matthew





That's right! I've finally posted a few of my favorite pics from my last visit with Matthew. We're planning on making a movie or two with all of our deployed pics and video clips later on and give them to friends and family, but I figured you'd still like to see a couple good ones.

The first one in upper left is of Matthew walking around his camp...we weren't that far from the gift shops. The other two were taken the morning that I'd arrived at his camp. We were just goofing around. What else is new.

It's hot out, but not too bad. I had to set up the stage for my unit's country band cuz they are opening for Charlie Daniels when he performs here tomorrow (I think the show's tomorrow). Pretty exciting, eh? It should prove to be an interesting performance. For those of you who don't know him, Charlie Daniels is the guy who sings "The Devil Went Down To Georgia". I can almost see the light bulb click on! LOL Take care, you guys. Toodles!!!!!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Crystal...
you two look so cute together.
I am glad you got to see each other.
WE LOVE YOU!!
Hugs and smooches...

4/17/2006 7:12 PM  
Blogger Ms Future PharmD said...

I'm so jealous you got to see Charlie Daniels live! Sweet! I suppose that it's good to be in the army sometimes...

4/19/2006 4:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home