October 2, 2006

Packing-up, ready to ship-out!


Hey, Gang!
Matthew and I are so anxious to be going back to the states. I only have about 6 more weeks to go until I will be "Leaving On A Jet-Plane", heading back to the states. Matthew is pretty much in the same boat as me. He says he'll be following right behind me. I might get back a week before him, but not much more than that. I guess that's pretty good, all considering.
My unit packed it's containers today. It felt so good to do it too. The last time we'd packed them was a year ago and it was in preparation to come out to this god-aweful place. It's nice to know we're so close to freedom. So close to having weekends again! I can't wait to be living for the weekend again. Good times with good friends. Mmmm....and lots of good food! YAY!
Matthew and I will just be so happy to be together again. It'll be so nice to be able to hug him whenever I get the urge. I've been missing him so much out here. It's not fair!!!! *sniffle*
Well, I should be going. Don't freak...I won't have much internet/phone access for the next 2 months. I'll write/call when I can. Take care. Toodles!!!!

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hurrah. Can't wait. What a cute picture of you. At least we will be able to talk to yah once in awhile.
Loves yah,

10/02/2006 6:48 PM  
Blogger Fishguts said...

I thought it was a cute pic, too. It's a Sunday afternoon special! Cindy (my neighbor) and I didn't have much to do last Sunday afternoon, so we played with our hair and what little bit of make-up that I had over here. It was fun, but it's too much work to look like that every day...especially with all the sweating that I do. What a mess.
Thanks for reading. Toodles!!!

10/02/2006 10:24 PM  
Blogger Kat said...

Hey, can't wait till you are here in the states, we miss you! Take care of yourself the remaining weeks that you are there! Love you like a sister! -Kat

10/03/2006 10:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW, IT IS A REALLY GREAT PICTURE!
I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL MOM CAN SEE IT!!
WE LOVE YOU AND MATT NO MATTER WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE, THOUGH!
UNTIL THEN, I AM COUNTING THE DAYS ON THIS SIDE LIKE YOU ARE ON THE OTHER SIDE.

10/03/2006 11:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm excited for you! And that is some awesome hair!

10/03/2006 4:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Munchkin...
You are soooo adorable! Of course, I don't need to tell you that. I really miss you, Crystal. I cannot wait until you are home so I can just fell closer to you. That is the nice thing with Amber living in the cities... she is at least close. I miss her too. Anyway, You are beautiful and I am soooo proud you are my girl. TTYL... MOM

10/03/2006 7:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Crystal...
I am sorry to say that it looks like it has been awhile since I went through your blog (July 24th), so you have a couple of delayed postings. I put all of the pics on our computer so I can see them. Guess I better go... it is storming / lightening and you know me... time to hide! SEE YAH! Hugs and smooches. Mom

10/03/2006 8:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

B E A UTIFUL!!! you look really good Crystal. I cant wait to get back.

10/04/2006 12:37 AM  
Blogger Ms Future PharmD said...

Yay! You'll be home soon! Huzzah!

10/05/2006 12:10 PM  
Blogger Allie said...

Hey, found you blog through Kat's. Mine is http://waytominnesoter.blogspot.com/ if you're interested...I'm glad to read that you seem happy :D
Allie

10/06/2006 1:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Crystal!! I found your blog through Kat's. It's so nice to hear what you've been up to...and you're pic is so incredibly cute!!
I'd love to hear from you sometime.

10/12/2006 2:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When are you gonna get here??? Well, not here, but home...you know what I mean! Where it's safer! Hope everything's going well...love your picture!

11/02/2006 7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home