July 24, 2006

Another day closer to HOME!

[SGT Fry and SPC Houghtelin]
Greetings, my Adoring Fan Club.I'm doing okay. Looking very forward to getting back to the states. I'm so sick of this country. I wish I were home every day. I miss you all so darn much! I love you guys TONS!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to get back to the states...everything is going to seem so much better!I had fun last night hanging out with my roomie (Phaedra Fry) and 2 of her girlfriends. They came over to do Fry's hair, and since I was there, I kinda "came along for the ride". It was fun. We just talked and listened to tunes. Kinda reminded me of hanging out with my girlfriends back home. Good times...good times.I should be on my way back to work. Can't be on the computer ALL day! :^) Take care of yourselves and thank you for all your love and support thru the duration of this deployment. It has meant a great deal to me.Love YA! Toodles!!!!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We love you and are awaiting your return to the USA! I am glad you were able to "hang out" a little w' your room mate! Keep cool!

7/24/2006 10:19 AM  
Blogger Angelica said...

CRYSTAL..... I MISS YA!!!! I can't wait till you are back too!!!! You keep safe LOVE YA!

7/25/2006 12:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on passing your promotion board!!!
We love you and can not wait until you are back!

8/09/2006 8:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there, I just stumbled over your blog and wanted to say "Thanks that you are out there" for keeping us safe.

Take care while you are out there.

I'll definitely come back to read more about you and your fellow soldiers :o)


Stay safe

Nelly

8/20/2006 12:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Crystal!! I haven't written on here before, and I thought you'd be home before I left for college, but, well, here I am at UND and you're STILL OVER THERE. It seems like those days being the two goofy clarinetists in CRAYO were so long ago...I bet you'd beat me out for first chair if we went back and auditioned again:) Well, it's only 6:30pm here, and already I have homework awaiting me. Stay safe and get home soon!

Emily K

8/22/2006 6:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

crystal glad you are npw home

8/24/2006 8:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home