September 2, 2006

Six Flags Over Texas




[Top: Crystal with Wonder Woman. Middle: Matthew with Bugs Bunny. Bottom: Matthew and Crystal in front of the "Spain"-themed entrance.]
Howdy! Greetings from Texas. We're in Texas now...have been for the past 2 days, actually. We went to Six Flags in Dallas, Texas today. We had a lot of fun. We went on the BATMAN ride 4 times and we rode all of the other big roller coasters, such as TEXAS GIANT and SHOCK WAVE. All were very thrilling...and a couple of the rides actually made me sick. I've never gotten motion sickness until I came on leave. I even felt nausious on the plane flying from Iraq to Kuwait...how dumb is that??? Oy!!! I hope I don't turn-out like my dad, who is unable to go on the KEWL rides cuz he get sick on them so easily. I did enjoy the Batman ride a lot...so long as I was able to sit in the back, which killed Matthew cuz he likes to sit in the VERY front. Poor guy. I'm glad he was so willing to sit in back with me. I LOVE YOU, MATTHEW!!!! *smooches*
After spending a wild morning (and most of the afternoon) at Six Flags, we decided that we'd had enough of that mess for one leave, and continued on our trek towards Killeen/Ft.Hood. We stopped in Waco to visit Barnes & Nobles and to catch a movie. We'd seen Accepted with Josh while we were visiting him in Missouri, so we thought we'd see something that wasn't a comedy. We watched The Wicker Man. That movie really gave Matthew the creeps and he didn't really like the "politics" on the island that the movie is about. I thought it was a good movie. Creepily realistic, but really good. It reminded me of The Village, which also had the creepily realistic, secluded idea to it. I enjoyed it. If you haven't seen it yet and you liked "The Village", you should see this movie.
Well, I should get off the net. I've spent so much time on the computer, I think Matthew is getting agitated that I've been ignoring him. Poor baby! (Note the sarcasm :^D ). Take care. Toodles!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home