March 8, 2007

24/7 sickness

OY! Today has been a long day. I've been feeling nausiated and super tired all day. Matthew says that I feel like I'm hot as an oven. The doctor says that it's normal to have a higher temp while you're pregnant cuz, apparently, I'm like a giant incubator. Meh...whatever. I just hope that these feelings don't last for too long. It makes Army life EXTRA miserable.
Other than all that, not much going on. I finally was able to turn in the last of my paperwork to get chaptered out of the Army. I hope it won't take longer than a week or so to get approved. Matthew is still expected to go to Ft.Carson, CO. at the end of the month. I hope I'm out in time enough to go with him right away.
By the way. The dates on the previous 2 entries were incorrect. I found out I was prego on my birthday (25 Feb.) and I put the "bun in da oven" on my blog on 26 Feb. And "Army can see" was added on 01 Mar. Just thought you ought to know.
I need to go now. Too tired to type any more words. Peace out!

1 Comments:

Blogger Ms Future PharmD said...

hope you're feeling better soon!

3/08/2007 10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home