January 17, 2007

FT.HOOD SNOW DAY!!!!!












It snowed last night! Pretty nifty. Yesterday Ft.Hood had a late start due to ice...then we got released early because it started sleeting! It was so icy yesterday that I actually slipped and fell on my bum right outside Papa Johns when I went to go pick up Matthew, Kerr, and I's dinner. Ouch! Everything was quiet last night. Woke up this morning with yet another late start and saw snow outside. SNOW!!! IN TEXAS!!!! Weird. I thought my snow days were over when I graduated high school...but thanks to these Texans, who have no clue how to drive in wintery conditions, I continue to have snow days! Hope you all might have a snow day too. Toodles!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HOW KOOL!!!
wE GOT SNOW HERE TOO, BUT THE HOUSE WAS JUST ON THE EDGE - LESS THAN 1"
thE CITIES GOT 4 TO 6"
YAY FOR THEM!
-8 DEGREES YESTERDAY MORNING BUT ABOUT +5 DEGREES THIS MORNING
FEELS A LITTLE LIKE WINTER, BUT NOT REALLY COLD YET.
LOVES

1/17/2007 3:28 PM  
Blogger Ms Future PharmD said...

FINALLY snow in St. Paul - but not enough to plow our street... boo. Maybe 2-3 inches in the yard. It makes things look more wintery. I think it's still snowing a bit now, in fact. Just a friendly dusting like y'all got! Enjoy your pseudo-winter!

1/18/2007 4:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home