February 8, 2007

Army can SEE!

The Army finally recognizes my pregnancy. Now, starting Monday, I can start my paperwork to get released from the Army. Matthew and I are both relieved that they finally saw that I'm "positive" because we were really worried that we'd end up being separated for a really long time. He's still expected to move up to Fort Carson, Colorado starting 17 March. I'm not happy about that and his unit won't even give him a 30 day extension so that he could help ME move up there. All we can do is hope that I can get out before the end of his 30 days of leave. Pray for that, too, please.
Back to happier stuff. I'm 6 weeks pregnant!!!
The Army nurses say that the baby will be due the 22nd of October. I personally think it'll come out around Halloween or maybe the first week of November. We already have the names picked out for the baby. If it's a boy, his name will be William Scott (Liam, for short). And if it's a girl, her name will be Zoe Rae. I'm not hoping for a specific gender, but I think all women secretly want a girl. Thank you all for your support. We really appreciate it.
Well, that about covers it for now. Take care. Keep praying for us, please. Toodles.

3 Comments:

Blogger Ms Future PharmD said...

Hopefully your move will go well! It's good to hear that things are starting to look up for you two!

3/04/2007 10:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Crystal, we are glad you will be able to move with Matt! I hope your move goes well!
Remember to avoid lifting heavy things when you move!!!
Love ya both!!!

3/05/2007 3:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!
p.s. i think nov 2 would be a good day...;)

Emily K

3/06/2007 7:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home