December 29, 2006

an eventful holiday

Hey gang!
It's been an eventful Christmas. Whew! I'm glad I survived it! Just joking. Anyways, a lot has happened. Of course it was the usual family stuff--spent some time with Matthew's family and a lot of(almost too much) time with my own. Christmas Eve and Christmas day, as a whole, didn't suck. Both days had their moments though. I've gotten to spend a LOT of time with my beloved sister. Gosh, I've missed her so much. And Matthew and i have gotten another tattoo. He got "Crazymofo the Chiuauah" tattooed to his right forearm and I got a flute-playing Satyr (half man half goat) tattooed to the outside of my left calf. Tomorrow I'll be getting another tattoo of a "bad" Tinkerbell (aka "Tinker Fell"). Amber will be getting the same tattoo, but the color schemes will be different. Mine will be blue/green and Amber's will be pink/purple. I'm pumped! Oh, and last night my mother-in-law, Corky, got a mythical dragon tattooed to her upper right arm. It looks pretty bad-ass!
Other than all that I got to see Kat, Rod, and their baby, Paul. We hung out, went bowling, closed a bar and called it a night. It was so much fun and it was really nice to catch-up with Kat. Now, hopefully I'll get a chance to see Angie and her baby, Lizzie, before I leave. Maybe tonight. Who knows? And don't worry, my adoring fan club, I will be posting pictures of the tattoos and such when I download the pics from my camera. Sadly, I need to be going. Gotta get ready for another full day of fun and adventure! I love you guys! Take care and have a safe and fun New Year's! Toodles!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home