November 24, 2006

The Joy of Pickled Okra!

Greetings and salutations.
I'm bored. Hmmm, so lets go on the net and update my blog with a whole lot of NOTHING!
Thanksgiving was about as boring as I'd predicted, but I watched a lot of TV and enjoyed some homemade pot roast. Mmm...even though I was alone, it was better than eating at a DFAC. No more Army food...for a while.
Apparently Matthew's buddy, Cody, left Iraq yesterday, and Matthew instructed Cody to call me when he gets here, so I should have company soon. YAY! I was so bored this morning that I started talking to my stuffed tiger. He didn't say much back, tho. *sniffle*
Other than a lof of TV and piano practice, nothing really going on here. Hope everyone is doing well. I look forward to seeing you all soon. Peace out!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kat said...

Hey, it's nice to know that you are back in the states. things here are good, e-mail me with your phone number!

11/25/2006 10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home