November 26, 2006

It's a feel-good day

Hi all.
Today was a feel-good day. It wasn't hot or cold outside...it stayed pretty clouded over (my favorite kind of day). I took an actual bubble bath...with Mr.Bubbles and everything. It was very relaxing. Forgot how nice a good bubble bath could be. Oh, and I finally left my apartment for the first time in 3 days. Not to do anything kewl, but just to see what was all going down at Wal-Mart. I picked-up a Seether CD, some scented oil candles, and a grill lighter. Mmmm...fire! It was nice to just get out and move around. I'm kind of anxious to see what work will be like, but for the first 3-4 days I'll be stuck doing post-deployment briefings. Oy!
Watched a lot of "Monk". It's a good show. I like it. Kinda funny.
Well, nothing much else to talk about. Matthew should be back around Wednesday. Three days. Ain't nothing compared to what I've waited already. :^) Talk at ya later. Toodles!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Crystal, We are counting the days again! I hope Matt arrives on schedule tomorrow! Keep hydrated, take some acetaminophen, and remember to use your vehicular personal restraining device!
WE LOVE YOU!!

11/28/2006 3:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home