December 3, 2006

Addition to the family

Meet Chi-Chi. We don't know if it is male or female yet cuz it's still just a baby, so we went with Chi-Chi since it has some transvestite tendancies. She is a Bearded Dragon. She loves attention and to crawl all over. Oh, and she really enjoys a spinach and mealworm salad. Mmm...crunchy. She's really sweet. We got her yesterday afternoon and she already owns Matthew and I. Pretty sad, eh? Oh, and she likes to watch cartoons...or at least she seemed content this morning when I was watching Ren&Stimpy while she rested on my belly. She's pretty nifty. Gotta run and cater to her every need, now. I'll write more later. Toodles!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice to see that you have a pet!
How often does it eat?
Does it need a special heater?
Do you keep it in an aquarium?
Any special care requirements?
I guess you can save it for the holiday chit chat, but it is a kool pet!!

We love ya!!

12/05/2006 11:34 AM  
Blogger Ms Future PharmD said...

What a cute critter! I like its baby picture.

12/06/2006 12:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home