January 25, 2006

mOrE rAiN...

Hi-lo, my adoring fan club.
It rained some more today. UGH!! I hate the rain. Now my boots are sopping wet and really muddy. It started raining really early this morning and didn't stop until about 1000 this morning. I hate having wet boots...it's so uncomfortable.
I'm enjoying my Jazz combo that I'm in. I get to do some soloing like Benny Goodman on my clarinet. They (my upper NCO's) say that I sound really good for a beginner and that I've surprised them with how good I am at coming up with my own solos. I really only need to work up my scales some more and work on my tone...other than that, I'm about ready to star in my own show! I thought that was pretty encouraging. I've been practicing a lot more now...I want my own show...maybe.
Matthew is okay. He hates the mud too. I'll hopefully be seeing him next month! YAY!!! And his command team already signed the permission slip/form that says we can be together behind closed doors. *wink* Bow chika bow-wow..."let's get it on..."
Other than that...no news really.
Keep the fan mail coming. I really appreciate it. You guys are the best. We're all going to have to party really hard together when Matthew and I get back. Take care of yourselves. I've gotta run. Let's boogie!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home