December 14, 2005

HoW rOmAnTiCaL...

Yesterday was Matthew and I's 1 year wedding anniversary. We couldn't do very much due to the circumstances, but we hung out a bit. He took me to dinner at the DFAC (such a romantic place *wink*) and then we went on a very romantic stroll in the almost full moonlight thru the Army brown tents, and then we went to the PX in search of laundry bags (no such luck), and finally we ended the evening with another casual stroll through "Tent City". We definately tried to enjoy ourselves. It was about as good of a deployed anniversary as we could expect. We thought about watching a movie at the MWR building, but decided against it as it would interfere with formation times. Yeah. It was beautiful. At least we were together for a bit, right?
Well, in other news, my band is performing tonight. It's a large Christmas show and I got to help with the decorations! YAY!! P.S. I've got my address now, so check your emails. I'll send it out to you.
That's all for now. Ciao!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Kids your dates are a little off. heh

12/17/2005 3:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home