December 6, 2005

Saw Matthew!!!

More Details!
I got stuck in Bangor, Maine on my way here for 20 hours. Didn't get to see anything but a hotel and the airport. We were on "hotel arrest"! UGH!! Anyways. Then we went to Frankfurter-Hahn, Germany. That was pretty awesome. They had gotten 6" of snow the day before so we were all having a snowball fight during our 3 hour lay-over there. That was fun. Now I'm here. I can't really say where "here" is, but it's not my final destination over here, I'll tell you that.
Can't really write anything more. Catch ya all later. Peace!!

1 Comments:

Blogger English Newbie said...

Crystal, I miss you!!!! I can't wait until you get home, so we can chill. Check out my blog if you get time, my concert on Tuesday went well and now I am dieing waiting around for my concert tonight, Well stay safe and cool.

12/09/2005 9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home