February 16, 2006

VisItiNg MatThEw




Hi-lo Everybody!!!!!
I got to go to Matthew's camp really early in the morning on 15 Feb. The flight almost got canceled!!! It was my first ride on a Shanook helicopter! It was so KEWL. It was night time so I was able to see all the bright lights of the city that surrounds Matthew and I's camps. It was really pretty all considering.
Matthew greeted me and the rest of the rock band at our bus when we got to his camp. They(my band) released Matthew and I to go and "do our thing". Oh, yeah...life is GOOOOOOD! They even gave us the keys to our very own love suite...a nearby tent a row down from the one my band was sleeping in. Later Matthew gave me the $.25 tour of the camp which took all of 10 minutes. It's not very big, but he showed me the palace, as you can see in the picture, as well as the hogdy (iraqi) shops. There wasn't much to see, but his camp looks really pretty.
I forgot to mention that I was also able to see the sabres. It's really kewl. I'll take a pic if I get to see them again.
We didn't do much else. We ate at his brand new DFAC, watched the movies "Narnia" and "Underworld Evolution" and some "Bevis and Butthead". We were actually able to relax and enjoy each other's company. Too bad I'll have to leave today.
Gotta go. Matthew is pestering me again. Mmmm...life is really good. 'Till next time...Later dudes!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey kiddo... looks like you have lost some weight. You are looking good! Amber says forget Jenny Craig... go to Iraq. NOT. Thank you for sharing your pics. We love you.

2/22/2006 10:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home