October 23, 2005

Friends

My friend, Denise Hagen, has been down here, in Texas with Matthew and I since Friday afternoon! We're having a lot of fun together. I didn't realize how much I missed her until I saw her. She's still sleeping right now. We had a late night last night. Didn't really "party hardy" or anything like that...just sat up all night and chilled. Speaking of "chill", I think that Denise might have brought Minnesota's cool weather down with her. Since Denise came down here, it's only reached a high in the low 70's, which is a nice change.
Thank you, Josh for bringing the "annonymous commentors" thingy to my attention.
It's Sunday and there's not too much to talk about. Denise and I didn't DO too much yesterday. We just mostly talked and caught-up with each other. We're thinking of going to Waco today...maybe we'll do something interesting up there, eh? Hope everyone has a good weekend.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe. I like to comment all over the place.

Here in missouri it's freezin cold right now.

Have fun in Waco. I think Zippy & I might go to Kansas City or Independance and take a look at some ferrets. Should be awsome.

10/23/2005 10:29 AM  
Blogger Ms Future PharmD said...

What? Texas? and I'm in OK? Sheesh. We should convene in Dallas sometime maybe. Visits are wonderful. Glad yours went well!

10/23/2005 11:57 PM  
Blogger English Newbie said...

Hey,
Say hi to Denise for me, Gosh I just found a picture of her while we were all in Marching band today and it made me nastalgic, I wish I could see everyone again just for a little bit, but we are all too far away!

10/25/2005 9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home