October 16, 2005

Party like it's 1699...

Hooah Everything!
Matthew and I have spent the majority of the day checking out the paints that we might wanna put on the Toyota Supra that we're restoring. Haven't made any final decisions as to what we're going to have as a major design on it...so if you have any suggestions, I'm open to them. After looking at car paints, we went to Fuddrucker's for lunch. Mmmm...Fuddrucker's...it's the tastier way to add hundreds of calories to your diet. After lunch, we headed to the Killeen mall to look for Halloween costume ideas. We got our ideas AND our Halloween costumes. They're great...but I'm gonna hold-out the drama a bit more and tell you what (or show you) what our costumes look like. We're going to a Halloween concert (my battle buddy's band "Under the Gun" is having a Halloween themed concert on 28 Oct.) and that's where we're going to dress-up. I'm going to be on my way to a gig in Colorado Springs on Halloween day, so no partying for ME that day. It's all good, though. The concert is going to be fun enough for me.
"I just wanna rock & roll all night...and party every day!"
Hell yeah! Now we're sitting on the couch, drinking Mike's, and watching "Dumb & Dumber". Good times. We're just chilling. Dreading tomorrow as we'll have to go back to work with slave drivers disguised as sergeants. UGH!!!! Work sucks.
To those of you who are regularly checking out this site, I will be adding pictures to it sometime soon. Don't fret. I'm going to get all the pics from the Halloween concert put onto a cd so that I can post them on here. Oh, if you guys find any good websites that I can add to my "links" list, please let me know. Love you all. Miss you, too! **PEACE!!!!!!!!**

2 Comments:

Blogger English Newbie said...

Hey crystal. nice blog too bad it looks like mine! But whatever I can deal. Interesting life you lead while I am not there. I never actually really knew what you didon your free time down there.
right now I too am in the gym on the recombant bikes trying to stay fit. I am halfway done, woo hoo! Anyways, check out Irvine welsh for authors he rules and of course can't miss anything by V.C Andrews. Umm, that's it for now I will check in later. If you have any questions about the blog thingerlet me know. Cheers.

10/17/2005 8:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

low rate home equity loans

5/06/2006 9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home